LVSC FREE Environmental Behaviour Change training
Are you are a voluntary & community sector (VCS) infrastructure organisation in London and would like to:
- learn more about the benefits of improving your environmental performance and the financial savings you could make
- improve your environmental behaviour change skills to help your organisation make these savings
- find out how your organisation can achieve effective change around sustainability
than come to our FREE training workshop - lunch included!
Date: Friday 1st June from 9.30 am - 16.30 pm (registration from 9.15 am)
Venue: Conference room, Voluntary Action Islington, 200a Pentonville Road, London N1 9JP.
Here is map of the venue
The training will be delivered by Global Action Plan (GAP)
The one-day workshop will enable participants to:
- create an action plan for a behaviour change campaign focused on two areas of sustainability. GAP recommends waste, water or energy as a first topic where behaviours tend to be less embedded than more complex areas such as travel.
- provide a framework for building your implementation plan and come up with a workable, realistic timeline for action going forward.
To book, click on this link. Deadline for booking is 23rd May 2012
A full training outline is provided here
For more information on this event please contact Sandra van der Feen on 020 7832 5812 or firstname.lastname@example.org