Frequently asked questions
What is Merton Connected?
Merton Connected is a web portal for local voluntary and community groups, run by Merton Voluntary Service Council. On our site you can:
- keep up to date with the latest news;
- find details about local groups;
- post details of local events and see what else is going on in Merton with our community calendar;
- share your views and opinions on our forum;
- get access to MVSC's online resources for local groups; and
- get free, easy-to-use web pages, where you can let people know about your group, its mission, and all your latest news and activities.
What is MVSC?
MVSC stands for Merton Voluntary Service Council. We exist to support and develop the voluntary sector in Merton. To find out more about our work, click here.
How can I join Merton Connected?
- If you want to join Merton Connected as an individual user, click here. Once registered you will be able to post comments, join groups and participate in our forums.
- If you would like to register your group on Merton Connected click here.
How can I get my news story on Merton Connected?
Email press releases and news by clicking here.
Where can I find more information about setting up a local community group?
MVSC has a comprehensive set of online resources giving advice on every aspect of establishing and sustaining a local group. To find out more, click here.
Have a question not answered here?