1. First log in to Merton Connected, find the page that you wish to add an image to and click on the "Edit" tab.
2. On your editing page, you should see a button labelled "Image Assist". Click on this.
3. The Image Assist window will now offer you the option of choosing an image you have already uploaded, or choosing a new image to upload. Click on the "Upload" button.
4. In the new fill in the Title field with the name of your image (eg "Our Logo"), then click on the browse button and, in the same way as you would add an attachment to an email, specify the location of the image you wish to upload - for example, it might be on your desktop, your C drive or a network drive. Once you have found your image, scroll to the bottom of the window and click the "Save" button.
5. Your image is now uploaded. On the next screen you can give your image a title, a description (eg "the logo of Our Group"), specify the size (thumbnail will insert a small version of your image, preview will insert a large version) and click the "Insert" button.
6. Your image will now be inserted into your page.
7. Now scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
8. Your page should now be updated with your image included.