MVSC provides a range of services for voluntary and community groups in Merton:
- Accountability is our community accountancy service. It provides voluntary organisations with a high quality accessible and confidential service on all financial matters, including training, one to one support and help in setting up financial systems.
- Community Engagement - MVSC supports the involvement of local voluntary and community organisations in the planning and delivery of services alongside public agencies, provides forums for them to work together and to represent their views, and keeps groups updated on local and national developments.
- Our Development Service provides support and information to small, new and emerging groups in Merton. We can work with you on a wide range of issues, from setting up a new group, to fundraising or employment issues.
- Partnership and representation - MVSC facilitates and supports the representation of voluntary and community organisations on partnership and joint working bodies and is often involved in consultation with the voluntary sector and feeding-back their views to appropriate agencies.
- Practical support - MVSC provides a wide range of free advice, information and other practical support services to local voluntary and community groups.
- The Youth Groups Development Service supports the development of voluntary sector youth and community groups across Merton, assisting them to deliver a high quality service to the young people they work with.