Facebook Pages for Business
This three hour training session is designed to help small to medium sized businesses understand the commercial opportunities of Facebook for business and the first steps needed to get to grips with it all.
This session will focus exclusively on Facebook and offer plenty of practical guidelines and technical examples. The style of the course will be classroom style and the trainer will offer many live examples to demonstrate the topic.
The course will answer questions such as:
• Why is Facebook important for my business?
• How does it Facebook for business work? What are the most recent changes?
• Is Facebook suitable for both B2C and B2B businesses?
• How do I grow an audience on Facebook?
• Where do I start? How do I set it all up?
What will attendees gain from this course?
• Each attendee should leave this session with a better understanding of exactly how Facebook can help their business, together with solid guidlines about how to set everything up properly and effectively. Plus - some basic steps to take to implement an effective Facebook strategy.
What level of social media experience should attendees have?
• If you don’t have a Facebook account for your business but want to learn more, then this is the course for you
• If you already have a Facebook account for your business but don’t really know how to use it to best effect – this is the course for you too!
Who is running the course?
David Fernando is a partner with Terra Ferma Media, a social media and marketing agency with a client list that includes several high profile local businesses. David is an experienced trainer and presenter with over 26 years experience in print and online media.
"Social media is undoubtedly playing an increasing part in our day-to-day lives and can add a new dimension to the way in which we conduct business. I’ve listened to one of David’s social media presentations and he absolutely brings the subject to life: if you know very little or consider yourself a bit of an expert then there is something for you in these sessions; what David doesn’t know about this subject probably isn’t worth knowing!"
Ian Noble, Senior Manager Commercial, Lloyds TSB
Who should attend:
Business owners, managers or indeed anybody who wishes to learn about how Facebook might help their business
David Fernando, Terra Ferma Media
Price per delegate (Members):
£40.00 + VAT
Price per delegate (Non-Members):
£50.00 + VAT
To book your place please call Caroline on 020 8944 5501.
Ursuline High School, The Downs, Wimbledon SW20 8HA