MVSC Development Service
- Do you want to start a new group?
- Do you need funding?
- Do you need help in other ways?
MVSC's development service provides support and information to primarily small, new and emerging groups in Merton. We can work with you on a wide range of issues - from setting up a new group, to fundraising, employment issues or establishing ways of monitoring what you do.
We recognise that small groups have a variety of different needs. Some groups may be keen to expand and develop new services, whilst others may simply want help to continue as they are.
We can help with
- setting up a new group or project
- constitutions and governance issues
- charitable registration
- roles and responsibilities of management committees
identifying funding sources and help with applications
monitoring & evaluation systems
- providing tailor made training
- business and strategic planning
- developing policies and procedures
- publicity and marketing
- recruitment and employment issues
- networking with other local groups
The development service is available to any voluntary or community group based in Merton or providing services to benefit Merton's residents.
For more information, email our Development Worker Beverley Burton or call 020 8685 1771 .